Classification and Application of Ultrafine Pure Iron Powder
Ultrafine pure iron powder is the fine powder of iron ore
1、 Name and definition
In theory, any ore containing iron element or iron compound can be called iron ore; However, in terms of industry or commerce, iron ore must not only contain iron, but also have the value of utilization.
2、 Character, introduction and origin
Iron exists in nature in the form of compound, especially in the form of iron oxide. Now, several important iron ores are put forward to explain:
(1) Magnetite is a kind of iron oxide ore. Its main component is Fe3O4. It is a composite of Fe2O3 and FeO. It is dark gray, with a proportion of about 5.15. It contains 72.4% Fe and 27.6% O, and is magnetic. Magnetic separation method can be used in beneficiation, which is very convenient; However, due to its fine structure, its reducibility is poor. After long-term weathering, it becomes hematite.
(2) Hematite is also an iron oxide ore. Its main component is Fe2O3, dark red, with a specific gravity of 5.26, containing 70% Fe and 30% O, and is the main iron ore. They can be divided into many categories according to their own structural conditions, such as red hematite, specularite, micaceous hematite, and clay hematite.
(3) Limonite is an ore containing iron hydroxide. It is the general name of goethite HFeO2 and lepidoCRocite FeO (OH) ores with different structures. Some people also wrote the chemical formula of its main components as mFe2O3.nH2O, which is yellowish or brown, containing about 62% Fe, 27% O and 11% H2O, with a proportion of 3.6~4.0. Most of them are attached to other iron ores.
(4) Siderite is an ore containing iron carbonate. Its main component is FeCO3, which is green gray with a specific gravity of about 3.8. Most of this ore contains a considerable amount of calcium salt and magnesium salt. As carbonate will absorb a lot of heat and release carbon dioxide when the temperature is about 800~900 ℃, most of us first calcine this kind of ore and then add it to the blast furnace.
(5) Iron silicate iron ore is a kind of composite salt without certain chemical formula. Its composition varies greatly. It is generally dark green, with a specific gravity of about 3.8. Its iron content is very low, and it is a poor iron ore.
(6) Sulphide iron ore contains FeS2, with only 46.6% Fe and 53.4% S. It is grayish yellow with a specific gravity of 4.95~5.10. As this ore often contains many other valuable metals, such as copper, nickel, zinc, gold, silver, etc., it is often used as raw material for other metal smelting industries; And because it contains a lot of sulfur, it is often used to extract sulfur. On the contrary, iron has become a by-product, so it can no longer be called iron ore.
Pure iron powder,Iron ore
On behalf of provincial civil-military product enterprises, the company participated in the Exhibition of Civil-Military Integration Development Achievements of Science, Technology and Industry for National Defense
Recommended by Hebei Provincial Bureau of Science, Technology and Industry, and selected by the State Administration of Science, Technology and Industry for National Defense, Tangshan Weihao Magnesium Powder Co., Ltd. participated in the Exhibition of Civil-Military Integration Development Achievements of Science, Technology and Industry for National Defense held in Beijing from July 16 to 25, sponsored by China Association for Peaceful Use of Military Technology, cosponsored by China National Nuclear Corporation, China Nuclear Engineering & Construction Corporation Limited, China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation
Our company is honored as a public service platform for civil-military integration
China Civil-Military Technology Application Competition (hereinafter referred to as “the competition”) has been held for two consecutive sessions. The vast number of civil-military enterprises in Hebei Province actively participated in the competition, and a total of 13 projects have won awards. Among them, Tangshan Weihao Magnesium Powder Co., Ltd. participated in the competition with the project “Preparation of high-purity spheroidized series magnesium alloy powder materials”, and won the bronze award in the second session of the competition.
The production method and device of high-purity atomized spherical magnesium alloy powder were awarded the patent for invention
Through the unremitting efforts of the R&D team of Tangshan Weihao Magnesium Powder Co., Ltd., on the basis of its own patent for invention of atomized magnesium powder, another major technological breakthrough has been achieved, in which a new product of nanocrystalline high-purity atomized spherical magnesium alloy powder was developed. The particle size range of the product was further improved. The size of nanocrystals mainly ranges from 100 to 3000nm, with concentrated distribution, active metal content greater than 98.5%, and the sphericity greater than 95%. The room temperature mechanical properties of the components prepared by high pressure forming and spark plasma sintering through AZ91 magnesium alloy powder in the series products (pressing temperature 250℃, sintering temperature 300℃) are as follows: Tensile strength 420MPa, yield strength 390Mpa, grain size of the components 100-300nm. The mechanical properties of the components prepared by the warm pressing sintering method through ZK61 magnesium alloy powder (temperature 300℃ and pressure load 1000KN) are as follows: Tensile strength 410 Mpa, yield strength 380 MPa, elongation rate 9.5%, and the grain size of the component ranging from 100 to 300nm. The mechanical properties of the components are better than that of ordinary atomized powder.